International TO DO list as it is
As a woman in an international context, one has some additional responsibilities to the casual cooking and ½ of the cleaning (my BF does another half, as it is usual for Europe), and those sometimes consume the whole weekend. As for today:
- How to buy a saree for a wedding
- Which gift to buy for a modern Indian family for a wedding
- Were to buy the eBook 하루5분 내손으로 성형하기, taking into account that I have no clue about the Korean language
- How to bake the traditional Russian cookies “nuts” under the condition that there is only 1% fat condensed milk in Germany (as if the lower amount of fat can save your body and soul from THAT amount of sugar..)
- How to transfer money to a Russian bank account after the government started to freeze most of international transfers
- Do I need a visa for a flight via the London airport???
- How do I get a German tax refund exactly
It’s not like I have no problems since I moved here, there are just..different.
Have a great weekend,